If you’re abusing drugs and alcohol and already experience withdrawal, you need to join our outpatient detox in Los Angeles today. At Concise Recovery, we are aware of the dangers of regular substance abuse, leading to addiction and destroying people’s lives in the process. Many substances cause addiction with the first several uses, so early detox is imperative to prevent more severe damage over time.
What is outpatient detox?
An outpatient detox is a non-intensive form of treatment, allowing patients to pursue their educational, familial, or social obligations during rehab. Compared to inpatient care, the outpatient program no longer requires you to spend nights at our facility. You will have a weekly schedule to abide by, consisting of:
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Counseling sessions
- Career and relationship advice
- Family rebuilding
- Community support
- Relapse prevention education, etc.
Outpatient detox is perfect for patients who have completed the inpatient program or don’t need intensive care. Our IOP serves as a social reintegration tool, allowing our patients to pursue their personal, career, love, and family goals while treating their addiction, traumas, and mental issues.
Outpatient vs. inpatient treatment
If you’re struggling with aggravated forms of addiction, we recommend joining our residential/inpatient program for immediate clinical care. If, however, you’re only dealing with milder forms of addiction, our outpatient program is perfect for you. We offer both outpatient and intensive outpatient services (IOP) to both men and women struggling with addiction and mental disorders.
During our outpatient detox in Los Angeles, you will undergo a multitude of procedures, including:
- Individual and group therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical-Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Recreational yoga
- Guided meditation
- Breathing courses
- 12-Step meetings
- Family support groups
- Life skills training
- Addiction and relapse prevention education
- Personal development support, etc.
Combined with our Alumni program and our aftercare strategy, the outpatient treatment promotes long-term sobriety, stability, and a healthier lifestyle over the years. It can change your life forever and help you make better decisions for your career, family, loved ones, and life in general.
Is the outpatient program worth it?
Yes, it is. The benefits of outpatient treatment are immense, including:
- Lower costs due to its non-intensive nature
- More freedom to pursue your personal, social, or educational obligations
- Improved confidentiality, since you can hide the treatment easier than in the case of inpatient care
- Building upon the foundation of the inpatient program
- Providing essential tools for long-term sobriety and a drug-and-alcohol-free life
- Training people into becoming better individuals at a personal level
- Teaching compassion, moderation, confidence, self-esteem, self-control, and commitment
- Form the foundation for a healthier, more productive lifestyle
In many ways, the outpatient treatment will not only save your life but change it forever as well. At Concise Recovery, we are a family of rehab experts committed to make a difference. Contact us, ask our team about our outpatient detox in Los Angeles, and let’s get it started! You can verify your insurance and make an appointment for a clinical assessment asap. Outpatient Detox Los Angeles