If you’re looking to overcome your addiction and regain your freedom, we invite you to Concise Recovery. Our Oxnard drug rehab treatment is ideal for dealing with all forms of addiction, from mild to moderate and even severe. If you need immediate assistance with detox, you need to contact our addiction treatment center in Oxnard, CA.
Is detox painful?
How uncomfortable and painful the detox process is will depend on the severity of the withdrawal, the substance you’re using, and the level of your addiction. No matter the specifics, however, battling withdrawal will always be uncomfortable, both physically and mentally. This is why it is imperative to only detox in a high-end facility, where professional clinicians can supervise the process and intervene in case of need.
At our center, we offer personalized detox services as the first step in the rehab treatment to:
- Cleanse your body of toxins
- Restore the neuropathways and heal the brain
- Alleviate the symptoms of withdrawal
- Diminish cravings
- Prevent short-term relapse and promote sobriety
- Rebalance your mind and temper your behavior
- Prepare you for incoming therapies and treatment procedures
Our Oxnard drug rehab relies on detoxification as a critical first step in the rehabilitation process. This is when you will overcome withdrawal and regain your mental and spiritual composure, along with the confidence you need to begin your recovery journey.
What happens in rehab?
The rehabilitation process consists of several clear stages:
- Assessment and detoxification – Our experts perform extensive clinical assessment prior to admission to help us build a personalized treatment plan. Next is detox, which can last between five to ten days, allowing you to overcome withdrawal and get ready for inpatient treatment.
- Inpatient treatment – This form of treatment consists of multiple procedures, including targeted medication for relapse management, therapies, counseling, etc. All our nearby alcohol rehabs in Oxnard, CA, offer inpatient care for severe stages of addiction for a plus of control and better chances at a full recovery.
- Outpatient treatment – Our outpatient drug and alcohol rehab in Oxnard, CA, follows inpatient care as the next stage in recovery. It is the go-to option for people who have completed the inpatient treatment or those who cannot join inpatient rehab due to social or professional obligations.
- Sober living – Our sober living program is an essential component in our strategy for recovery and treatment in Oxnard. It is a part of the aftercare program, which aims to promote sobriety and healthy living over the years. Our professionals will offer continuous support and teach you how to maintain sobriety, avoid social triggers, and improve your lifestyle considerably moving forward.
Our Oxnard drug rehab brings forth a multidisciplinary approach to drug and alcohol recovery. At our facility, we help people rediscover their potential, overcome addiction, and start life anew. We believe that, with proper guidance and assistance, everybody can do it. Contact Concise Recovery for any queries on insurance coverage or rehab services! Our professional rehab team is ready to take your case and work with you towards sobriety. Oxnard Drug Rehab