Concise Recovery is one of the top substance abuse treatment centers in California with highly rewarding addiction treatments, a patient-centered approach, and world-class amenities. Our California rehab center offers a home-like environment for residents, where they can focus on healing and recovery from addiction.
What makes us the best Orange County alcohol and drug addiction treatment center?
As one of the best rehabs in California, we address addiction using an integrated treatment plan. Here are some of the top qualities that make us the best addiction treatment center in California:
- Experienced staff team – We have a highly trained and experienced team of clinicians, RNs, and therapists who offer around-the-clock medical care in a safe and supportive environment.
- Modern amenities – We offer a whole range of luxury, high-end amenities to our recovering addicts to help them heal and recover fast with lasting results.
- Highest quality addiction treatment and care – We use evidence-based psychotherapies along with detox, counseling, and 12-step groups to help recovering addicts attain a safe and speedy recovery.
Besides, we use a concise way to heal the mind, body, and spirit of our recovering addicts. Our unique patient-centered approach prepares individuals for sustainable sobriety and equips them with vital life skills to lead a fulfilling and gratifying life after rehab.
How can rehab treatment help me in recovery from addiction?
Most people try to overcome addiction on their own, which can cause more harm than good. As one of the best alcohol rehab centers in Southern California, we follow an integrated treatment approach to help individuals overcome their problems. Our addiction treatment begins with medical detox, where we administer a series of medications in specific dosages to flush out the toxic residues from your system. Detox is the primary step in the recovery procedure, and it plays a pivotal role in reducing the intensity of withdrawal symptoms.
After detox, we engage patients in a series of psychotherapies, counseling, individual and group therapy sessions, which equips them with essential life skills and breathing exercises to lead an alcohol-free life after treatment. Rehab treatment can prepare you for sustainable sobriety in the long-term and improve your overall wellness.
How to prevent relapse after rehab treatment?
Sobriety is a long-term commitment that requires determination, perseverance, and emotional stability. As one of the top California rehabs, we create a relapse plan for each patient to maintain sustainable success with sobriety. Here are some tips to help you prevent relapse after rehab treatment:
- Make sure to attend ongoing care programs available at our rehab center. Continuing care programs create a sense of accountability, which helps you stay focused on sobriety in the long term.
- Stay away from things, people, and situations that remind you of your old drug/alcohol addiction days. Build a new social circle and stay close to your family to prevent boredom, loneliness, and hopelessness.
- Build a healthy routine and eat well-balanced and nutritious meals. Engage in regular physical exercises to keep your mind and body fit and active.
Get in touch with us at 888.240.6846 to embark on a life-transforming journey. Concise Recovery is one of the reputed substance abuse treatment centers in California with an exceptional team of experts, physicians, and psychotherapists. Do not let addiction control you anymore. Make the call today! Substance Abuse Treatment Centers California