Highest Quality Care
Our detox, inpatient and outpatient programs are designed to provide comprehensive care for each person, tailored to their individual needs and personal histories. At Concise Recovery Center, we believe in focused healing that empowers patients to regain control and tap into their full potential. Our individualized programs, combined with our complete continuum of care, provide real results for a wide variety of patients in the California area.
We're standing by to answer all your questions.
Submit your confidential inquiry below. * Indicates required field.
Proven Drug & Alcohol Rehabilitation
The Joint Commission accredited programs at Concise Recovery Center treat the whole patient: mind, body, and soul. Our professionals provide comprehensive, innovative treatment with proven results. Attending our programs will equip you with a thorough understanding of how to overcome your specific addiction. We provide the tools for both intensive addiction treatment and your long-term recovery, ensuring your health and happiness for years to come. Our programs create a safe, structured environment to embark on your healing journey.
Programs for Every Need
Customized Addiction Treatment
Concise Recovery Center caters to every phase of the recovery process, from drug and alcohol detox to inpatient treatment, all the way through to aftercare support. Our certified experts will ensure that your experience is as safe and comfortable as possible. Evidence-based treatment programs at our La Crescenta and Van Nuys locations include:
- Medically-supervised drug and alcohol detoxification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Group therapy services and excursions
- Holistic treatment (mindfulness, yoga, meditation)
- Partial hospitalization program
- Relapse prevention education and accountability
- Age- and gender-specific programs
- Outpatient addiction treatment services (IOP)
- 12 Step programs
Medical Detoxification & Addiction Recovery in California