Treatment for All
Benefits of Out-of-State Addiction Treatment
If you’re considering addiction treatment, you probably feel compelled to distance yourself from potential triggers: people, places, and things that remind you of using, or that caused you to use in the first place. Trying to get sober at home can feel impossible when old friends come knocking, or when you drive past places associated with drug or alcohol use.
As you consider your treatment options, consider facilities that are out of the area – or even out of state. Many of our clients travel to our Southern California rehab facility to leave day-to-day stressors behind and focus fully on their recovery.
We're standing by to answer all your questions.
Submit your confidential inquiry below. * Indicates required field.
Benefits to Attending Out-of-State Rehab
Traveling to attend rehab comes with its own proven advantages for lasting recovery. Some of these include:
- Immersion in a sober community, where everyone understands your situation and is striving for the same goals.
- Removal from relapse triggers, including people and environments that could compromise your fledgling recovery.
- A break from personal relationships that may have created stress or the urge to use, allowing you to center yourself before addressing any personal problems.
- Privacy and confidentiality throughout the treatment process, which maintains your reputation at work (and in your social circles).
- A healing, peaceful environment. It’s no secret that recovery is one of the most difficult things you’ll take on in life. As you do the hard work of psychologically and physically removing drugs and alcohol from your life, you deserve to be in a stress-free environment. By checking into one of our well-appointed facilities, you’ll be able to focus on your recovery and free yourself of the difficulties of day-to-day life.