What's Involved in Addiction Treatment?
Deciding to seek treatment for a drug or alcohol addiction is the start of your new life, but you may have some questions about the process. Below, we’ve outlined Concise Recovery’s approach to the complete continuum of care. Learn what to expect when you attend our residential treatment program. You don’t need to face addiction alone. Enrolling in an addiction treatment center can be one of the best decisions you can make in your life, and we do everything to make this decision as simple as possible for you. Our treatment philosophy is built around designing a treatment program that’s exclusively based on your needs. With a staff filled with skilled therapists, doctors, nurses, and addiction professionals, you’re getting the very best in treatment.
Request a Confidential Callback
Our World-Class Treatment Services
How to Know When It's Time to Get Help
We're Here For You
You’ll have help every step of the way— from the first moment you speak to our admissions staff to the point you complete the program. The difference between Concise Recovery and other treatment centers is that our treatment protocols are catered around your specific situation. You’ll be supported by professionals who truly care about your well-being.
Evaluations and Orientation
When you first arrive at Concise Recovery, you’ll speak with a medical professional to discuss your physical health, mental state, types of substances used, family history, and other factors that have played a role in your addiction. This allows our physicians to craft a treatment plan uniquely tailored to your needs.
You’ll also receive an orientation that familiarizes you with the culture and community of rehab. Our team members will explain the tenants and goals that you will be working toward, as well as the core principles that Concise Recovery builds its treatment plans around. These include:
- 12-Step recovery principles
- The disease model of addiction
- The impact of substance use disorder
- The importance of post-treatment recovery management
At this stage, our team members will also walk you through any paperwork, patient rights, and confidentiality policies that you may need to be aware of.
Did you know most insurance will help pay for rehab?
LA Addiction Treatment
Our residential treatment program provides a structured, safe environment for healing to take place. Concise Recovery offers a wide variety of methods, all united under one common goal: lasting sobriety.
While doing the deep work of recovery, peer support and personalized therapy become more important than ever. Our integrated treatment program combines these elements to ensure that you are supported and heard throughout this process. Some of our methods include:
- Individual therapy (CBT, DBT, EDMR, and others)
- Group therapy sessions
- 12-Step meetings
- Life skills and educational lectures
What Happens After Checking In?
After check-in, you’ll be fully evaluated by our clinical team. The purpose of this assessment is to gain a complete picture of your physical and psychological health. You’ll be assigned a case manager who will be your guide during your recovery process. Once your vitals have been checked and we fully understand the nature of your drug or alcohol abuse, we begin the detox process.
Don't wait another day. Escape addiction & find freedom.
what our clients say about us
Attending an Out-of-State Addiction Treatment
If you’re considering addiction treatment, you probably feel compelled to distance yourself from potential triggers: people, places, and things that remind you of using, or that caused you to use in the first place. Trying to get sober at home can feel impossible when old friends come knocking, or when you drive past places associated with drug or alcohol use.
As you consider your treatment options, consider facilities that are out of the area – or even out of state. Many of our clients travel to our Southern California rehab facility to leave day-to-day stressors behind and focus fully on their recovery.
Benefits to Attending Out-Of-State Rehab
Traveling to attend rehab comes with its own proven advantages for lasting recovery. Some of these include:
- Immersion in a sober community, where everyone understands your situation and is striving for the same goals.
- Removal from relapse triggers, including people and environments that could compromise your fledgling recovery.
- A break from personal relationships that may have created stress or the urge to use, allowing you to center yourself before addressing any personal problems.
- Privacy and confidentiality throughout the treatment process, which maintains your reputation at work (and in your social circles).
- A healing, peaceful environment. It’s no secret that recovery is one of the most difficult things you’ll take on in life. As you do the hard work of psychologically and physically removing drugs and alcohol from your life, you deserve to be in a stress-free environment. By checking into one of our well-appointed facilities, you’ll be able to focus on your recovery and free yourself of the difficulties of day-to-day life.
Concise Recovery is an addiction treatment center that’s fully accredited by the Joint Commission— the highest standard in addiction treatment. Our treatment facility is upscale, featuring comfortable rooms and spacious bathrooms, and it is a space where you can heal peacefully and privately. This environment is ideal for you to detach yourself from your current environment and embark on your path to healing.
Sobriety is often hard work. But you can make the process easier by removing any negative influences in your life. By healing in solitude, you can start your recovery process from a fresh slate.